Thursday, June 18, 2009

Candy Cups


Well if you have been following along it's been a week of posting projects from my sister's bridal shower. The place they meet was a club called Bliss, so what better chocolates to put on the table than Bliss! So here are some candy cups I made. I searched in Michaels trying to find he perfect container to decorate to put the chocolates in only to find on in my office cafeteria. These are the soup containers! I just used my Circle Cutting System and cut out a circle of Bella Rose designer series paper to cover up the images on the soup cups. Then I pulled out the Flower Layers with Leaf and my Big Shot to make the flower and the 1 3/4" circle punch to put in the center. the last piece as a strip of Bella Rose that I adhered a white organza ribbon. The best part the cup was so full of chocolates that I didn't need to adhere the handle all I needed to do was slip in and it stayed in place.

No comments: