Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a Girl!


I went to a baby shower this past week. Here are some projects that I made for the mommy and baby. The first one is a mini chipboard brag book. It started with some chipboard and Sizzex tag diecut that I covered with retired Spring Fling Paper. I die cut the title, with the Go-Go Boots Sizzlets. I then pulled ou the chipboard coasters again and covered it with white card stock and die cut the Flower Layers to make the cute little flowers. The center I used my circle punches and put a piece of coordinating designer paper in the center. The bottom of the tag I put a eyelet border and pink pirouetter ribbon was tied on top.
The next gift was a wall hanging to a picture of their precious little one when she arrives. This time I covered On Board Book Basics Large. The same products and techniques were done on this project the only addition was the white jumbo brads.

No comments: