Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mojo Monday


One holiday down and another one on it's way. I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We still have a fridge filled with leftovers, how does that happen! I guess our eyes are bigger than our actual belly. I also started my Christmas decorating. So the tree is up and all the trimmings!

Only one more day for the Holiday Extravaganza sale. I placed my order, there are so many great deals for quick gifts for any one crafty on your list. I picked up a few for some of my pre-teens on my list. I also stocked up on brads and buttons!!! Click here to see all the details.

To make up for my lack of posts the last couple of days here are two cards for Mojo Monday!
Ingredients to make the first card:
Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet, Patterned Pines
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Real Red
Accessories: Buttons from a local craft store, Sleigh Bells Ribbon
Tools: Scallop punch from a local craft store

No comments: