Saturday, June 12, 2010

Think Happy Thoughts


In the next couple of days, I will be playing with some of the retiring stamp sets from the 2009-10 Idea Book and Catalog. I have to say there are quite a few that I will be sad to see go. So stay tuned for my goodbye posts to retiring stamp sets.

Here is the first one, Think Happy Thoughts. I am very sad to see this stamp set being retired. It has to be one of my favorite sets. I think I am mostly upset because it is one of the few circular stamp sets we have. So here is a cute little candy jar I made with the set.

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets: Think Happy Thoughts
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Flower Layers Sizzex, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Big Shot

No comments: