Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy 1st Day of School

The first day of school has either started on will be starting in the next couple of days for lots of kids.   My niece actually started 1st grade today!!!   I can't believe she is now a 1st grader.   My nephew is now starting pre-K.   Time is flying by.   Here is a card I made for the two of them with pockets to put little notes for each of them and a place to put gift cards so they can get some back to school goodies.   I ended up printing the greeting on my computer and cutting it putting it on the card.

Ingedients to make the card:
Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Basic Black Poppy Parade Patterns Designer Series Paper, Eat Cake Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Real Red Button, Basic Black Pearl, Real Red Pearls and Stickers from a local craft store, Basic Black Pearl from a local craft store
Tools:  Pennant Punch, corner rounder and Tag Sizzex from a local craft store, Big Shot, 1/2" Circle Punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments: