Friday, August 24, 2012

The Boys!



This week's Inkredible color challenge was intriguing at first glance.    The colors are:   Old Olive, Night of Navy and Basic Black.   It is such a striking color combo that I wanted to do it justice.   So when in doubt, always minimize the usage of the colors and make white the background.   I have to say I love the results!!!  I also got to play with some rub-ons and stamps that I bought at a local craft store that I haven't had the opportunity to use until now.

Ingredients to make the scrapbook page:
Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:   Whisper White, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Basic Black, Night of Navy Patterns Designer Series Paper, Night & Day Designer Series Paper, Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rubons, Buttons and Pearls from a local craft store
Tools:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Tasteful Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Naturally Serif Sizzlits

No comments: