Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Color Challenge

This week's Stamping Royalty color challenge is Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.    The only thing I knew starting the challenge was that I did not want a floral card, so I pulled out the Affection Collection and added a butterfly and I was on my way.

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) October 8th. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Affection Collection, Loving Thoughts
Ink:   Rose Red
Paper:   Whisper White, Rose Red, Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper, Rose Red Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Pearls, Vintage Flowers
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Eyelet Border Punch, Stripes Textured Embossing Folder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Petite Pennants Punch

No comments: