Monday, July 29, 2013

Mini Album

This week's Inkredible color challenge is Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Basic Gray.     I have to say I love this color combination.   In fact, stay tuned tomorrow for another project made with these colors.

Here is a mini album I made to give to my fellow design team members the Stampin' Royalty as well as my roomie and best friend.

The die to make the album is not Stampin' Up! but it is one of my favorites perfect to put wallet size photos inside.
 
Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets:   Show & Tell 1, 2
Ink:   Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight I Am Me Designer Series Paper, Coastal Cabana Designer Series PaperQuatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Rhinestones, White Organza Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon
Tools:  Chevron Border Punch, Hexagon Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments: