Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School Gift Tag

It's back to school time!     My nephew starts kindergarten this year and my niece is officially a 2nd grader now!    I can't believe how fast they are growing up.    Here is gift tags I made to put on their back to school gift bags.

I just love the owl washi tape I picked up at the local craft store!    What can I say the owls make me smile!

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets:   Punch Bunch, Chevron Background Stamp
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad
Paper:   Whisper White, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Button from a local craft store
Tools:   Scallop Border Punch, Owl Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Coluzzle Cutting System, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments: