Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Goodie Package

This week's Stampin' Royalty challenges us to create a Halloween Goodie Package.    My niece loves Monster High.   So I decided to make my own version of the Monster High logo, by using the skull from from the Halloween Hello stamp set and dressing it up  The skull was heat embossed and I added a little bow.

I figured the box would be a good size and it would make the parents and kiddies happy on on how many treats they would be given.

The box is a standard box 4" x 4" box with 2" inches on all sides.  The top is a little bit bigger 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".   Now the sides started with 2", but then I trimmed them so I could put a border on the side to dress it up a little bit.

Check out yesterday's post for my nephew's version of the box!

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) October 21st. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the box:
Stamp Sets:   Halloween Hello
Ink:   Basic Black, Versamark
Paper:   Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Basic Black, Night & Day Designer Series Paper, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Antique Brads, Rhinestones, Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape, Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder
Tools:   Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Circle Cutting System, Labels Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Perfect Pennants Sizzex, Big Shot, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: