Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Anniversary

My aunt and uncle are celebrating their golden 50th anniversary.   Here is a card that I made for their big milestone with this week's My Favorite Things sketch.
The florals were made with the fancy flower punch.   Click here to see a tutorial.     I decided to forgo the one petal step of the tutorial and added a pearl to the center.   I also applied some glitter to the ends of the flower.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Flowering Flourishes, Something to Celebrate
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Good as Gold Card Kit, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Gold Embossing Powder, Whisper White Button, Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape
Tools:  Fancy Flower Punch, Build a Blossom Punch, Labels Framelits, Heat Gun, Embossing Buddy, Envelope Punch Board

No comments: