Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Joy Home Decor


It's Christmas Eve, hope everyone is ready.   Hope your holiday cards are sent and your gifts are wrapped and under the tree.    When I put my Christmas decorations up, I found that I needed a little something to put in the kitchen.    So here is my joy Santa home decor item.    The Santa is completely made with punches.   The sparkle in my Santa was made by apply a two way glue pen and then sprinkling some glitter.   The J and Y came by tracing the letters from retired chipboard and then cutting them out.

Ingredients to make the project:
Paper:   Nordic Noel designer series paper, Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green, Blush Blossom
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Red rhinestones from a local craft store, retired chipboard
Tools:  Ornament, Medium Oval, Large Oval, Blossom Builder, Large Scallop Circle and Double Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Holly Punch from a local craft store

No comments: