Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!    Hope everyone has a great day with the family and friends.

Here is a mix of some old, some new and some favorites.    I love the Expression Thinlits from last year's holiday mini.   What can I say I am word girl.   Here it is paired up with the Good Greetings stamp set and  I have to say they work perfectly together.   I picked up these great enamel dots at a local craft store and they were a perfect match to my card.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Good Greetings, Festive Flurry
Ink:  Lost Lagoon
Paper:   Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, All is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Rhinestones and Enamel Dots from a local craft store
Tools:   Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Circle Framelits, Expression Thinlits

No comments: