Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 cards same products

Well here are three cards all using the Chocolate Chip Patterns designer series paper and the felt fusion flowers. The first one I took the Serif Essentials die cut and made my own chipboard letter. The fiinishing touches were the flower, the scallop edge paper pierced and wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. The greeting comes from our hostess exclusive stamp set, the Occasions Collection.








The next card, I took out my Big Shot again and this time I used it with the Top Note die cut. I stamped the greeting Full of Life. Again the scallop edge came out and the wide grosgrain, just in different colors, Old Olive. This time I layered the flowers and put a Old Olive brad through the center.




The last card I used Punches Three stamp set. I colored in the the greeting with my Stampin' Write Marker and punched it out with the Scallop Square punch. I cut a square with my hobby blade in the front of the card to make a window. Then on the inside of the card, I put the True Blue Friend with Stampin' Dimensionals and attached the felt flower to the greeting. The scallop edge was used on this card as well. This time instead of using ribbon, I used a strip of very vanilla card stock.

No comments: