Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Week's Color Challenge


It was a crazy week last week, too much happening. So here is this week's color challenge a little late. Sorry Colleen! The color's last week were Baha Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss. So here I took out my 1 3/8" square punch and punched out some Patterns designer paper in all three colors. I placed the squares on top of a white and Not quite Navy card stock. Next I took out my retired Toy Box stamp set. I stamped the frog from the set on to watercolor paper and colored him in with blender pens and Kiwi Kiss ink refill and then punched him out with 1 1/4" circle punch. Next I stamped the greeting from the On Your Birthday stamp set and punched it out with the small oval punch and framed it with our Styled Silver Hodgepodge. Next came the covering the chipboard 5 with Not Quite Navy and sanding it down when I was done. Strips of Not Quite Navy and Kiwi Kiss Button Bouquet finish the card off.

No comments: