Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Swaps for Spring Fling



Here are two swaps I made for Spring Fling. The first one uses the Great Friend stamp set. I paired it up with the Bella Rose designer series paper. I cut the circle with my Circle Big Shot die cut. I then stamped the frame image. I attached the butterfly to the card with my gold brads. The eyelet border and the Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon finishes the card off.




The next card I used the hostess set, A little somethin'. I die cut the large heart with my Hearts Sizzlets. I then stamped the word friend from the set. I then punched out the Trio flower and put a brad through the center. I then punched a small heart with my Heart to Heart punch. I attached both punches with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then made the scallop border. The extra piece of card stock that come off when you punch the border, I added to the bottom of the card for an extra embellishment. The background of the card comes also from the Bella Rose designer series paper.

No comments: