Friday, May 1, 2009

Birthday Gift for My Brother



I just love this picture of my niece and nephew and I just knew I had to make something for my brother with it. So here I took a piece of the large chipboard coasters that I have from American Coasters. I adhered the Pacific Point card stock to it and then added the picture of my niece and nephew. The finishing touch on the right hand side was the photo corner punch. On the left hand side I took a piece of Pacific Point Patterns designer series paper and diecut the Sizzex Clear Circle. I diecut the star from an old Sizzex die cut. The #1 comes from the On Board Timeless Type Chipboard that I sponged Real Red craft ink on top. I then die cut the word kids from my Naturally Serif Sizzlets. The finishing touch on the right hand side was a Real Red button with linen thread. I joined the two sides by punching holes with my crop-a-dile and tieing a knot with the wide real red grosgrain ribbon. I loved the way it came out I made another one for my desk at work.

No comments: