Monday, June 29, 2009

Perfect Princess

I am counting down the new catalog to all the retiring products. Here is a card made with the Perfect Princess stamp set that is retiring. Stay tuned you will see future projects with this set even though it is retiring. I have a little princess in my life and she never forgets to tell us so future projects are on the horizon. Here I started with a circle I die cut with Circle Sizzex and my Big Shot. I stamped the swirl image in Basic Gray and colored it in with my Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker. I took out my two way glue pen and Dazzling Diamond to add a little bling to the swirl. Next I masked of the word happy with scotch tape and stamped the greeting in Basic Gray. I pulled of the scotch tape and then colored in the happy with Stampin' Write Marker and finally stamped the greeting. I then stamped the two butterflies from the set, colored them in and punched them out with the 3/4" circle punch. I added the two butterflies to the card with dimensionals. Next I cut of a strip of the bottom of the card, added a scallop white border. The background paper comes from the Regal Rose Patterns Hostess Pack. The last touch the white taffeta ribbon and rhinestone brads.


No comments: