Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Wagon Full of Fun


Well there is only a few more days left for the Occasions Mini and I hate to say it but Wagon Full of Fun will not be making it. So if you enjoyed this set as much as me do not hesitate to put it on your order list now. Here I started with the Sizzex Circle which I die cut. I then stamped and colored in the cupcake with my Stampin' Write Markers. Next I added some crystal effects and sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds and set it aside to dry. Next came the tag that I cut the diagonal strips and then punched out the horizontal slot to tie some Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon. Next came the scallop border which I paper pierced. The background I laid down some Candy Lane designer series paper and stamped the greeting from Big Bold Birthday which is also retiring. I need to get some birthday stamps because so many of mine are leaving!

No comments: