Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July

I have to say I am missing being down the shore this Fourth of July. Every year I spend it with my best friend and her family down in LBI. Here is a picture from last year where all the boys are wearing their red, white and blue flag shirts. The background is night of navy and kraft craft card stock paired up with Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper. The title was stamped in the Taffy alphabet. The large night of navy chipboard star was die cut with an old Sizzex die. The medium star was first stamped made by stamping the image from the Outlaw stamp set and then punched with our large star punch. The little star I punched and put a vintage brad through the center. Both the medium and little stars were attached with dimensionals. Next came the twill tape that attached to the page and then attached three pewter eyelets with my crop-a-dile. Some finishing touches were the urban west rubons, one on the top of the page, the 2nd one in a hodgepodge hardware frame. Then I stamped three accents on the bottom of the craft with the Outlaw stamp set. The very last things was the photo frame that I paper pierced and the journaling done with my white gel pen. Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Nice page. Completely different style for you. I love it.

tracy said...

great page!