Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mojo Monday #97

Here's this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I have to say the Thoroughly Modern designer series paper is one of my favorites especially this one with the white dasies on it. The daisy is one of my favorite flowers.

Here are the ingredients to make my daisy card:
Stamp Sets: Wings of Friendship
Ink: Sahara Sand
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 5/8" Jumbo Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, On Board Long Board, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Big Shot, Crafter's Tool Kit, Flower Layers with Leaf Sizzex, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Special Touches on the card: The embossed image on the back of the card, I flipped it over so it had the indented impression and not the raised. I applied white card stock onto the chipboard and ran it through the big Shop to give the flower dimension. I also adhered the flower to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow, it is so neutral and so pretty.