Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sisters Scrapbook Page

Here is a scrapbook page with me, my sister and my sister-in-law. I really love the way this picture came out of the three of us.

Here's the ingredients to make the page:
Stamp Sets: Lovely Letters Alphabet, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Ink: Riding Hood Red (retired), Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Riding Hood Red (retired), Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (retired) and Whisper White
Accessories: Halfback Pearls from the Pretties Kit
Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch

Special touches on the page:
Since we do not have Stampin' Write Markers for last year's In Colors, I stamped part of the rose in my stamp pad and then with a q-tip cleaned off the excess ink and the used my Stampin' Write Marker to color in the stem. I stamped the title Sisters and then punched each letter out and attached them to a strip of Riding Hood Red.

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Very pretty! Love the picture and the font you used for "sisters".