Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Sketch for Mojo Monday #98

I decided to try out this week's Mojo Monday sketch for another birthday card I needed to make this week. Here it is. Just a slight variation in size, this is a 5x5 card, so it's not quite like the sketch but pretty close.

Ingredients to make this Card:
Stamp Sets: Inspired by Nature, On Your Birthday
Ink: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede and Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Thouroughly Modern Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads
Tools: Circle Scissors Plus, Scoring Blade on my Paper Cutter

Special Touches on the Card: I made my circle first and then I colored the image in with my Stampin' Write Markers and stamped the image.

1 comment:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!