Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch #98

Here is Mojo Monday's Sketch #98. A good friend of mine is celebrating a birthday this week and pink is her favorite color, so I tried to incorporate the color with with week's sketch and the card I made for her.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms, On Your Birthday
Ink: Regal Rose
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose and Regal Rose Patterns Hostess Pack (retired)
Accesories: Halfback Pearls from the Pretties Kit, Linen Thread and Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Circle Scissor Plus, Scoring Blade on Paper Cutter, Paper Piercer, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates

Special Touches on the Card: The flowers were stamped and cut out and added to the card with Dimensionals. I scored the side of the card to give it a nice fold. The texturz backgroud on the white card stock was done with the Big Shot. I stamped the greeting and then attached it by poking a hole with my paper piercer and ran the thread through the hole.

2 comments:

Doris said...

very nice! love the colors and pearl accents

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful!