Sunday, April 18, 2010

Play Ball Gift Tag & Box

My sweetie is a big baseball fan, so I got him a bag with his favorite team's logo along with some goodies to put inside. So here is the tag I put on the bag to dress it up. I also had to make a gift box for a co-worker, so I totally cased my own idea for gift box. One idea and two projects!

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets: Just Baseball, Sporting
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, On Board Long Board
Tools: Key Tag Punch (retired), 3/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Two Tags Sizzex


Ingredients to make the box:
Stamp Sets:
Just Baseball, Sporting
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Good Morning Sunshine Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Real Red Button (retired), Linen Thread, Cellophane Bag, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Key Tag Punch (retired), 3/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Fancy Favor Box XL Sizzex

No comments: