Monday, April 19, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge


This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge is a sketch. Here is the card I made for a bridal shower I am going to this weekend. I am so excited I was able to use the Textured Plate that will be in the upcoming Summer Mini. I have to say I love this plate, it is just beautiful!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets: For All You Do, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and Brads
Tools: Big Shot, 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" Square Punch, Modern Label Punch, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


2 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

So very pretty in pink! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Cards by Gina said...

What a lovely shower case! I have one coming up. I may have to CASE this! Thanks for playing at PPA!