Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrapbook Princesses

I had such a productive scrapbooking weekend. I actually finished a 6x6 baby album at the crop I attended on Saturday. A co-worker of mine just became a grandma and what better present than a grandma brag book. I loved the book so much, on Sunday, I sat down and made a second one for my nephew.

The funny thing is that on Saturday, my friend Diane and Colleen both wore the same shirt as me. So here we are the three scrapbooking princesses!

In the next couple of days, I will post the pages from the scrapbook but for today, I am going to start with the card I made.


Ingredients to make the card:
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, Simply Scrappin' Rock-A-Bye Boy (retired)
Accessories: Old Olive Buttons (retired)
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: