Thursday, July 4, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge


This week you are in for a treat.    There was a little bit of a mix up and there ended up being two Inkredible color challenges!    So here is the first one:   Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush and Soft Sky.

I have to admit I sold my Soft Sky ink when it was retired the first time around.    Then it comes back!   I had a sheet of card stock so I heat embossed the bicycle and I have to say I am happy with summer card!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Cycle Celebration, stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Versamark
Paper:  Whisper White, Soft Sky
Accessories:   White Embossing Powder, Pearls, Daffodil Delight Button and Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
Tools:   Corner Rounders from a local craft store, Heat Gun, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Big Shot

No comments: