Friday, July 5, 2013

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

Here is the second Inkredible color challenge for the week.   The colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo and Early Espresso.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with these colors, but I have to say I was happy with the end results. 

Love my little punch art owl!
Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Pennant Parade and a stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:   Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Island Indigo Patterns Designer Series Paper, Early Espresso Patterns Designer Series Paper, Basic Black
Accessories:   Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Whisper White Button
Tools:  Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Big Shot, 2 1/2, 1 3/8, 3/4 and 1/4" Circle Punch, Small Heart Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch

No comments: