Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mojo Monday 300

I can not believe the Mojo Monday site is on it's 300th challenge!   I have to say it is one of the best sites if you are looking for a sketch challenge.   I have made so many cards by joining in their challenges!

Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card so I took the challenge to make a card for a friend.      One of the best parts of the is card is how many scraps I used to make the card.    The sunflower I stamped a while ago and never got used on a project until today as well as the hexagon embossing.    The best part of the scraps was the crumb cake in the project.    I was thinking what color can I bring the project together with.   I looked over and saw embellishment packaging that was headed for the garbage that would totally work for this project.     So with a couple of cuts and punch I added the packaging to the finished project.

So today I was totally using scraps for my project!    Happy 300th Mojo Monday!
Here is my card and the ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:    Loving Thoughts, Serene Sunflower, Stamp Set from a local craft store
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake
Paper:   Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Pearls, Button and Satin Ribbon from a local craft store
Tools:   Hexagon Textured Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Butterfly Punches, Big Shot

No comments: