Monday, July 8, 2013

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible color challenge is:   Real Red, Calypso Coral, Pool Pary, So Saffron.    How great the colors come straight from our I Am Me Designer Series Paper.     I love these great colors.    Such fun paper!     There is a great stamp that coordinates with the set, but unfortunately it is still on my wish list.    So in the meantime, I paired up with another camera stamp set I have purchased.     The so many smiles works so well with the camera!!!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs and stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Basic Gray, Pool Party, Real Red
Paper:   Whisper White, Pool Party, I Am Me Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Pearls
Tools:   Owl Punch, Corner Rounder and Border Punch from a local craft store, Circle Sizzex, Big Shot

No comments: