Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Color Challenge

Here is a color challenge I just knew I wanted to take.    They are colors that are out of my comfort zone and I have to say I am happy with the results.    The colors are:  Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder. 
I got to play with some new toys from the new Stampin' Up! catalog.  I am so happy that we now have a hexagon punch in the catalog.   I love, love this new addition to our punch line.   Such a great addition.   Just a few punches and the card is almost done.   What a great way to use up paper scraps!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Remembering Your Birthday
Ink:  Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana,  2013-15 InColor Designer Series Paper Stacks, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pear Pizzazz Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Flower and Rhineston from a local craft store
Tools:  Hexagon Punch

No comments: