Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Surf's Up!

So a few week's ago I made a great gift topper with an envelope to dress up my gifts I was giving out.   I love the little kraft envelopes I found in a local craft store.   They are just perfect to put on top of a project and you can put your little greetings inside.     These gift toppers are so much better than getting a card or a bow on top of a present.

Ingredients to make the tag:
Stamp Sets:   Tropical Party, Chevron Stamp set from a local craft store
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Paper:   Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper, Whisper White,  Pear Pizzazz Prints Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Red Pearls and Stickers from a local craft store
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits, Coluzzle Cutting System, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, 1/2 circle punch, Crop-a-dile

No comments: