Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Shape of Things... Circles!


What can I say I love this week's Stampin' Royalty challenge!    It is all about circles and let's just say I tried to incorporate as many as I could into this project.     It is a lunch bag topper.     You can easily put a some little treats inside and viola you just dress up a paper bag in no time at all.    I pin the tag on with a clothes pin that I dressed up with washi tape!

I have to say I love the orange and blue color combo!   Perfect for the men in your life and in my case a Mets fan!

The challenge will be open until 3:00pm (PST) Septemer 2nd. Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the project:
Stamp Sets:   Yippee Skippee!, Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo
Paper:   Whisper White, Island Indigo, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, Midnight Muse Patterns Designer Series Paper, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Witches' Brew Designer Washi Taper, Circle Aluminum Tags, Island Indigo Designer Printed Brads
Tools:   1 3/8" Circle Punch, Star Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Circle Cutting System

No comments: