Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gold, Gold and More Gold


I am loving the newest trend in the craft world.   It is gold and then some more gold!    There is a whole line of products in the Occasions Mini featuring the Metallics.   You are just going to love them all!   Sequins, Washi Tape, oh my!

The perfect addition is these great gold seals, I just knew I had to get them to add them to my gold metallic projects!     They are simple, just peel and stick to your project!    Here is a white gift bag dressed up with the seals, sequins and some punched circles!   
 
During Sale-a-bration, starting today, you will get to earn for free the Good as Gold Cardmaking Kit.   In the kit, you will get Gold envelope liners.   Now, I know I should be using the envelope liners for what they are meant for, but I decided to used the liners to frame my sentiment and the extra pieces I punched out circles with!   Now that is what you call playing with scraps!    That is how I made my polka dot banner.   Just punch some circles with the envelope liners and viola you have your own custom designer paper!

Ingredients to make the gift bag:
Stamp Sets:  Another Great Year
Ink:   Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets, Good as Gold Cardmaking Kit
Accessories:   Gold Sequin Trim, Pearls, Doily, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, Gold Seals
Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch

No comments: