Monday, January 27, 2014

Inkredible Color Challenge

This week's Inkredible color challenge is Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette.

I have to say I love these colors together.   I knew I wanted to make a Valentine, but I wasn't quite sure what I would do with the Wisteria Wonder color.    So here I added a small little wisteria heart.

With Dazzling Details, I added a little sparkle to card to the heart in the banner!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Tape it!, Banner Blast, Designer Typeset
Ink:   Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette
Paper:   Whisper White, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Kaleidoscope designer series paper
Accessories:   Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Pearls
Tools:   Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Chevron Textured Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch

No comments: