Thursday, March 6, 2014

Inkredible Color Challenge

So I am a little behind, here is last week's Inkredible color challenge:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.     At first I wasn't sure about these three colors together, but in the end I am happy with the results.    It's never to early to start making mother's day cards.  I just love the sentiment in the Occasions mini stamp set, My Mother.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  My Mother, Bright Blossoms
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Whisper White, Strawberry Slush Prints Designer Series Paper, Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit
Accessories:  Whisper White Button, Whisper White Tafetta Ribbon, Pearls
Tools:  Circle Framelits, Big Shot, Honeycomb Textured Embossing Folder
 

 

No comments: