Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Delightful Dijon Floral


So I can't help myself and I am completely enjoying playing with the new products and colors from the upcoming 2015-16 Stampin' Up! catalog.    Here is the Delightful Dijon color paired up to create this week's Stampin' Royalty photo challenge.   I was completely drawn to the rose in the lapel.

I decided to pull out the Rose from the Snuggles and Scribbles stamp set to white heat emboss for the challenge.    I love the look and it is absolutely stunning.

The photo inspiration challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) on May 18th!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Build a Birthday, Snuggles & Scribbles
Ink:   Versamark, Delightful Dijon
Paper:  Whisper White, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:   Whisper White Satin Ribbon and Button, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools:   Heat Gun and Embossing Buddy

The Graduation challenge will be open until 3:00 (WPST) May 11th.   Hope you can join us!

No comments: