Wednesday, May 13, 2015

You are My Sunshine

I love this week's Retro Sketch of the week.  As soon as I saw the circle with the sentiment in the center. I was inspired to create a card with a sunshine and sentiment in the center.   It was a perfect fit with the new Sneak Peak products I received.  Sunshine, clouds and rainbows.

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:  Ray of Sunshine, Sprinkles of Life
Ink:   Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight
Paper:   Whisper White, Soft Sky, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Whisper White Brads
Tools:   Tasteful Trim Sizzex, Paper Piercer, Builder Tree Punch, Triple Banner Punch


1 comment:

Rachel Palmieri said...

I've just enjoyed a lovely browse through a number of your blog posts, Stasia,and I'm loving everything you're making with the new stamps, and papers. There's no stand out favourite, I liked them all equally,thank you.