Monday, June 8, 2015

Hooray for You Grad!

So you can never have too many graduation cards on hand.    I love the My Favorite Things sketch of the week with the triangles.   I saw the sketch, but just didn't have the time to sit down and create something with it.    So I made some time this week to catch up on sketches that caught my eye.

So here is the sketch.   I love that I was able to use the Hooray from the retired Geometrical set.    I love the alphabet stamp set in the Catalog!

Ingredients to make the card:
Stamp Sets:   Geometrical, Crazy About You, Layered Letters Alphabet
Ink:   Basic Black, Cucumber Crush, Versamark
Paper:   Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Basic Black Button and Baker's Twine, Subtles Candy Dots, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools;   Perfect Pennants Sizzex, Heat Gun, Embossing Gun


No comments: