Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Catalog has arrived

The most wonderful time of the year is here!  The new Stampin' Up! catalog has arrived!! 

So many fun stamp sets, designer papers, tools and embellishments!!   I hope you much fun as me looking through the catalog and looking at all the new products and ideas!

Click here to download the catalog to your desktop and have fun looking at it page by page.

Email me today if you would like your own copy of the catalog.   I can ship the catalog to your home.   It will be 5$ plus shipping and handling.

There has been so many wonderful ideas already created with new products from the new Stampin' Up! catalog, click here to check out my Pinterest board dedicated to the new catalog.

Click here to start shopping and getting your new products delivered to your door!

No comments: