Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Anything Goes

This week at Stampin' Royalty we want to see your creativity.   Show us what you are working or get something done that has been on your crafty to do list.    Since it is Halloween week,   Here is some gift tags and bags I have been working on for my nieces and nephews Halloween treats!    I decided to use the last of the scraps I had from last year's Halloween designer series paper, Motley Monsters.     I love how the tags came out!!!   Just goes to show you, don't throw out those paper scraps.   Beautiful creations are there to be made!  

Don't be surprised, I may steal these gift tags off of their gifts when I am done and see I can add them to their Halloween scrapbook pages!!!

The challenge will be open until 3:00 (PST) November 2nd!   Hope you can join us!

Ingredients to make the tag and bag:
Stamp Sets:  Six Sayings, All Year Cheer, Mingle All the Way
Ink:   Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry
Paper:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Neutral Patterns Designer Series Paper
Accessories:   Spiderweb Doilies, Doily, Basic Black Baker's Twine and Button
Tools:   Project Life Corner Rounder, Circle Framelits, White Perfect Accents colored in with Black Sharpie

No comments: