Monday, August 6, 2018

Birthday Cheers


I love the three strips in the Global Design Project challenge.  I was trying to figure out what I was going to make with the challenge.   I went through my stamp collection and found the wine glasses from the Half Full stamp set that worked perfectly for the challenge.    I ended up tweaking the sketch and making it my own.    

The best part of making this card was that I was able to use the notches on the Stamparatus.    You can actually move the boards over one notch at a time.   This was just perfect to line up the wine glasses without reattaching the wine glass every time to the board.     I to say this was one of the things that sold me with our stamp board.   I have used the other boards on the market and none of them can do this.   It is a must have.     The wine glasses were colored in with a Chameleon markers.

The sentiment comes from the Perennial Birthday.      The finishing touches was a Pop of Pink specialty designer series paper, baker's twine and faceted dots.


1 comment:

Connie Douglas said...

I love this card, very eye catching. Great work Stasia!