Monday, August 6, 2018

Smile


There are stamp sets that just catch your eye then you come home and you think what am I going to do with it.    That is what happened with Dylusions Ranger Clearly the Right Words stamp set.    After a while and a little playing, I came up with a card that made me smile.

First I used my distress oxide inks, Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar with a heart stencil I had from many many years ago made by Creative Memories.     Then came the sentiment which I paper pierced with Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink.     I then stamped with the Tim Holtz Grunge Cirque.    The hearts are from the Love stamp set I have had for a while.   The strip of designer series paper comes from the Carried Away.   Baker's twine and enamel dtos are the finishing touches on the card. 

No comments: