Thursday, July 20, 2023

Organizational Tip


So when you have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for over 19 years it gets to be a little challenging to know what is current and what is not especially when there is a recent color refresh and new favorites come back.    So until I am ready to commit to a complete paper pack of the new colors, I get a color family paper pack and try to keep it in the flimsy plastic wrapping even the scraps but it gets a little challenging to take the paper out and not rip the packaging.   So I was trying to find a solution to keep the paper near me when creating and easily accessible.   I found these reusable dry erase pockets.   They are made for dry erase markers and for little ones practicing their abc's and their math problems and not wasting paper.   Just write and wipe off.      They are just perfect for making my paper packs accessible.   I made a color cheat sheet on top so I can easily return the papers to appropriate folder.  Winning!!!! 

 

No comments: