Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baroque Motifs Samples

Here are two samples using the beautiful Baroque Motifs Stamp Set. The So Saffron card is so simple, but yet elegant. The strip of So Saffron on the side of the card is our Prints Designer Series paper. I stamped the large flower in the middle of the small piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Then I stamped the smaller flower in the set and punched it out with the Spring Bouquet punch and placed in the middle of the larger flower. The card is finished off with some paper piercing and a gold brad in the middle.
With the Groovy Guava book marker, I stamped the large flower and cut it out. I stamped the small flower and punched it out with the Spring Bouquet punch. I punched out with the Scallop punch very vanilla cardstock and then I layer all three images and fastened with a Vintage brad. This project is finished off also with some paper piercing. Lastly, I attached some double stitched ribbon with a vintage brad to keep in place.

No comments: