Thursday, September 27, 2007

12x12 scrapbook pages

Here is the last of my Stampin' Up projects I have made at recent events. The first one is the 12x12 page we made at Regionals. The stamp sets are So Much and the Big Deal alphabet. The card stock colors are Khaki, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Bashful Blue and So Saffron. This is another great photo of my niece in her winter jacket and hat.












The finishing touches are the circles stamped in Versamark on the background of the Khaki paper, the So Saffron button with line thread and the dry embossed circles with the Crop-a-dile and the Mat pack as a guide. We cut the circle out with our Coluzzle cutting system. Here is a closeup of the dry embossing.


The next 12x 12 photo was done at Convention. The staff at Stampin' Up! had hired people to come in to take pictures of us at convention for free, how great was that. Then all we needed to do was just put the picture in the scrapbook page that we made at the make & take session. The picture was of me and my friend Debbie at convention. The card stock used on this page are Khaki, So Saffron Prints Designer Series Paper and Wild Wasabi. The alphabet stamp set we used was the Jumbo Outline Alphabet. We colored in the letters with our Versamark marker to add depth. We used the accents and elements from the Build-a-Flower kit. The finishing touches were the Wild Wasabi double stiched ribbon stapled to the bottom. We put Build a Brad in the middle of the flowers. The large flower we looped some Natural cord. The grass was made by cutting the card stock with our paper snips. We also used the photo corners punch on the right hand side of the photo. The stems were made by tracing the On Board Ginormous Pieces.

I hope you have enjoyed the projects that I have shown from my recent Stampin' Up! events. Stayed tuned tomorrow for some new projects that I have been working on. Thanks for looking and reliving my Stampin' Up event memories.

No comments: