Wednesday, September 26, 2007

6x6 scrapbook pages

Here are some 6x6 scrapbook pages that we made at the last two Stampin' Up events. I am always amazed what I think is an great page turns out to be a fabulous scrapbook page when photos are added.

Here is a page we made at Convention. It uses the Wanted stamp set and the Outlaw designer series paper. We also used the Sanded background stamp on the really rust card stock. We used the star, photo corner, 1 inch circle and the scallop punches on this page. We finished the scrapbook page off by adding some paper piercing to the scallop punch and some vintage brads. I just love this picture of my niece that I added to the page. I can't believe she is going to be 2 in just a few weeks.

The next page we made at Regionals. The stamp sets we used were True Friend and Fundamental Phrases. The punches on this page are Corner Rounder, circle and scallop punches. We finished the card off by putting Rhinestone brads and purely pomegrante double stiched ribbon. The picture is of my parents at my brother's wedding. I love how all the colors came together on these pages.

No comments: