Sunday, September 23, 2007

Holiday Mini Card Making Samples


First I want to remind everyone that today is my Email-a-thon, click here to read all the details. Hope to hear from everyone after 4 p.m. EST. Don't miss the chance to get 10-50% on a stamp set.

Now, here are a few projects made from the holiday mini from my friend, Colleen, that she shared with me at regionals that she made recently.

The first card uses the Season of Joy stamp set. It uses my favorite new color combination, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. Thanks Colleen for the inspiration. I love those colors.





The next card uses the Autumn Apparitions stamp set and Batty Jumbo wheel and the great Halloween paper, Creepy Crawly. The colors are Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.









The last sample uses the Snow Burst stamp set, the Dotted background stamp and the Snow Jumbo Wheel. The colors are Soft Sky and Basic Black with some Silver snowflakes in the mixed into the dotted background. She also added some rhinestone brads to the middle of the snowflakes to add a little bling to the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great on the blog. I did not realize it was my work until I read the post. Thanks for posting them.

Colleen