Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Favorite Time Well Spent Card

Here is by far my favorite card that I have made with the Time Well Spent. I think the thing that appeals the most to me is the color combinations. The designer series paper used in this card is Fall Flowers. The card stock is Ruby Red. I stamped the flowers and the butterfly and colored them in first the outline with my Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker. Then with my ink refill and my blender pens, I colored in the Groovy Guava center of the flowers. Lastly, I used my uni-Signo White Gel pen to color in the white pieces. All the pieces were cut out and attached with dimensionals. I put a strip of wide grosgrain ribbon. Lastly, I tied a knot and attached the knot with a mini glue dot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite, too :)

Hope the Fall Flowers paper does not go away BUT I it probably will.

Debbie